Jan 21, 2009

Odds and Ends

I know, I know. My blogger template changes like the wind. I'm just discovering that I can get sweet layouts for free online. However, I wish I knew how to design my own because I haven't quite found one that's just right. So don't be surprised if it changes many more times!

Yesterday and today I've been scrap booking! It is much different than the marathon stretches I used to go on. Much more disjointed these days. But none the less I scrap booked all the photos I have of Ella so far...up to one month. My plan is to organize the photos on the computer by month. At the end of each month, pick out my faves, get them printed and then scrap book them so as not to get too behind. Here's a couple of my fave pages!

2 comments:

Life With My Joys..... said...

AWESOME! I'm starting to get the urge, as well! We've got to plan something soon! Great pages!!

Cheryl said...

What a lucky girl! She's going to have the best baby book ever. Those are great!