Jul 10, 2008

Slow Housing Market my BUM!

So, our house has been on the market since Monday. We've had FOUR people book showings already and the first people to look at it (which was only last night) made us a very nice offer this afternoon!!! (I won't tell the details of HOW nice 'cause I'm still not sure what's kosher in the house selling world. That might be top secret info or something). Ummmm yeah, can you say moving so fast my head is spinning?

Sooooo, we have until 6pm tomorrow night to respond. AND there is someone coming to look at 9:30 am tomorrow. Those people shall be informed that there is already and offer on the table which shall up the pressure for a quick and GOOD offer if they really like it. AND we have someone coming at 3pm tomorrow soooooo if the 9:30am people make an offer too, then the 3:00 people shall be informed that there are TWO offers on the table already. You see how this goes? We could have ourselves a little bidding war! I'm praying for over our asking price (not 'cause we're greedy but 'cause this budding little family needs all the help we can get!)

Hmmmm, perhaps God is blessing this path that we (and when I say we, I mean my faithful husband who often times has to drag me along behind him) believe He has been leading us down.

PS: If you read this before 9:30am tomorrow morning you can pray for my dear husband who is working his fingers to the bone and trying to get the trim finished and countertops installed by the 9:30am showing tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Esther said...

Wow! That is amazing Sarah! God is so good. I will be praying that you get some great offers and that it all goes smoothly! Let us know if you need help with packing and/or moving. I can imagine that this is still somewhat stressful being preggo and all... : )

Cheryl said...

Wow, things are sure moving fast! I'm keeping you guys in my prayers, that God would work out all the details of your move.

I didn't know Jason was going to put in counter tops himself. You must post pictures when he's done!