Jul 16, 2008

Homeless...maybe, maybe not.

So, you can pray that we won't be homeless. Here's why. I'll give you the quick update on life in general.

LAND WE WERE GOING TO BUY: Land that was supposed to be bought by then end of this week and start being cleared on Sunday fell through. MmmmHmmm. Yeah, too wet, WAY to expensive to make it buildable.

LAND OPTIONS NOW: So we are looking at two other land options, and walking them with our contractor tomorrow morning at the butt crack o dawn before I go to work. Hopefully we will have one under contract soon.

1993 HOLLY PARK: BUT, we put money down on and signed a contract on a mobile home today. We're going on faith because gosh darn it, we have to find some land somewhere!

Here's the floor plan of our sweet new abode! All she needs is paint in every single room and some new carpet. But hey, we've got three bedrooms, 1 3/4 baths and a bigger living room than we have now. I think it'll be very comfortable in the interim. THE PLAN: Either way here's the way it's gonna go down. Pack, close on this house. Get loan for land/trailer. Close on land, close on trailer, do earthwork and set up to land and then move the trailer to the land. So that obviously leaves us in limbo for at least a couple weeks.

THE STRESS LEVEL: My anxiety level is running so high that I cry most parts of the day and I've been on the verge of hyperventilating twice and it rocks the foundation of our marriage on the bad days and I'm pretty sure our child will be born with two heads. So you can pray for that. At this moment in the day I'm doing okay.

THE BABY: I still feel the baby move every single day and it is so cool and so reassuring. It's getting stronger and stronger. The other night Jason felt it with his hand on my belly and tonight the baby was kicking extra strong and we both saw my stomach move. It was awesome! We also have our ultrasound next Tuesday and I'm super grateful for that because I hope it will put my mind at ease that the baby is doing fine! Also, I feel like my belly went through a growth spurt at the end of last week. I'll have to post pictures again soon.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Sarah,
I'm praying for you! Everything WILL be okay, and I'm so excited for you to have your ultrasound! Girl... boy...? Time will tell.

Anonymous said...

you will be fine :)