Jul 22, 2008

Happy Times

After my last posts I went and listened to some relaxation CD's and they put me right to sleep. I napped from like 2-5pm! Then, considering the last few weeks and certainly this day, I needed some happy time. So tonight we went to Burlington Coat Factory to register in their Baby Depot! So fun!

We did everything gender neutral except for the crib bedding and room decor. We've come to a great compromise with the room. We're going to paint it light green and the colors if it is a girl will be green and pink and if it is a boy will be green and blue.

We found this SUPER cute girl bedding that is pink with green. It has froggies and turtles and ducks on it which I love because I didn't want frilly flowers or anything. So if it turns out to be a boy, we'll just return that bedding and buy this other SUPER cute boy bedding that is blue and green with froggies all over it and the room will be camping themed. I'm excited about both options! Here is what they both look like.

And here's my baby belly at almost 21 weeks! The other picture is from just two weeks ago! See what I mean by a belly explosion!?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm glad the relaxation CDs worked, and you were able to get some rest. And it was such a good idea to go and do something fun and non-house sale relatd! Good for you both. The baby bedding is so cute.

You definitely look preggers now. It is nice to see a smile on your face, too. It's been missing for a while. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love both options! I love the camp idea for a boys room! So you! Looking forward to doing some shopping :o)

Esther said...

Yay! You look more pregnant now! Isn't it fun? Anyway, I like both bedroom sets and that is a great idea. I'm considering registering for a different bedroom set since the one I selected at Target seems to be unavailable... still...