Jul 9, 2008

House Traffic

An update on our house:

It went on the market on Monday. We had someone look at it this morning, another showing set up for Sat and then tonight someone drove by with their realtor and two minutes later our realtor called us and said they'd like to look at it in a half an hour. We turned off our grill, put dinner on hold and ran around straightening like chicken's with our heads cut off. Our realtor called us shortly afterwards and told us that the people said it was the nicest house they had seen!

On top of that, the OPEN HOUSE sign at the end of our road has been drawing quite the crowd. We must have had 12 people drive by and stop and look at our house in the past two days. I think we're gonna draw a crown on Sat.!

I'm coming to terms with the fact that it might sell pretty darn quickly. And while I'm not excited about packing or moving from my beloved little home and community, I am trying to keep my eyes fixed on the heart of this move which is: To put ourselves in a better financial situation so that I can stay home with kiddos and we can be debt free in a matter of several years. Yes, this will all be worth it!

No comments: