Mar 2, 2009

Darn Snow!

This isn't your typical "Darn Snow" post. I love the snow. I love it as I watch it barrel down sideways outside my window right now. I love how beautiful it's blanket of white makes everything look. I love playing in it. And you'll almost never hear me saying things like, " I wish spring would come."

But you see, today is another Monday blizzard. Last Monday we had a blizzard too. Monday's are my mommy time. I get to go hang out with a handful of other wonderful mommies and all our babes. So this makes two weeks in a row that I've missed that time because of the "darn snow"! Add to that that I only popped in briefly to the one three weeks ago because I had a stinkin' dentist appointment and didn't go to the one before that because we had Ella's two month check up... and all of a sudden I haven't been in a good month! I'm feeling quite disconnected and right now, pretty hold up by this "darn snow"!

Oh well, whatcha gonna do? At least I'm hold up with my hubby because he got another monday snowday! Here's hopin' for a clear day next Monday!

2 comments:

Esther said...

Yeah, I am totally bummed about the stupid snow too!! Urgh! I actually AM ready for spring. I can't wait to get out and go walking in the city forest, etc with my girl!

Cheryl said...

Oh, phooey. Sorry to hear you are bummed. I thought you would be happy to have an extra day at home with Jason. Will hope with you that NEXT Monday is clear!