Jun 1, 2008

What a Difference a Month Makes

I beautified my back yard further last week. Jason and I teamed up to move the wood pile and logs from the backyard to the side of house. Now it's out of view! Yay! And then I made a whole new garden! The reason why I am most proud of this garden is that except for the dirt and mulch I didn't spend a penny on it! (And I didn't spend much on the dirt and mulch cause my mom helped me with that!) I used all plants that I already had, or that were growing in my woods. I dug up a Solomon Seal that my mom gave me last year. I also dug up some lilies and Hostas from stuff I already had. Then I found some beautiful pink and blue wild flowers all around and some Johnny Jump ups in the woods. The pansies I got with some of the money my mom donated and the Sweet Allysem I already had! yay! I can't wait to watch it grow!
And the rest of these pictures are of my other gardens which have grown SOOO much since I last posted about them! And I'm super excited that we'll be home during the month of June to actually watch things bloom!




1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Your gardens look great, and so neat! Good work, little mama. And those peonies are about to bloom! The ones you gave me have perked up well after their transplant, so I have high hopes for them, too. I'll have to post pics of my flowers. The pink lupines look so pretty.