Apr 29, 2011

T minus 9 days.

We're T minus 9 days from my first 5k of the season. I've kept my 3 days a week training up through long days where Jason's worked a lot of overtime, rain or sun, and one very difficult potty training experience...THAT is an accomplishment in and of itself for me!

Today I ran my full 3.2 miles. I was slower than death. I think I'll blame that on a very hot day, very hilly route and a strong wind that obviously hated me. Yes, yes that's what I shall blame.

Here's hoping that today's time is not indicative of what I'll acomplish on race day! :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ooh, I just found this one! Good for you! Where is your race, and is Krissy going to run with you?

Krissy said...

I, on the other hand, have not run. Not even a little bit since out joint outing. My legs were bugging me and I wimped out. So we will see if next sunday kills me.