Jun 8, 2009

HALF A YEAR AGO!

I cannot believe I had a baby HALF A YEAR AGO! I'm feeling like I can officially no longer lie to myself by saying, "It's okay if you're not in great shape...you just had a baby". I did not just have a baby. I had a baby HALF A YEAR AGO! (Hence, I have instated some work out goals and some reasonable alterations to my eating habits that will not affect nursing!)
Just had her check-up today, where she wailed an angry little wail the whole time Dr. Jack was holding her. SO funny! She's 26 1/2 inches and 15 1/2 pounds. 75th percentile for height and 50th for weight. I'm thinking she's gonna be a tall string bean like her daddy!She is getting better at sitting up with each day. Still LOVES to bounce and she likes to practice standing while we hold her. Still not so thrilled with being on the tummy and taking her own sweet time with rolling over, pushing up and other things (however we were assured she's perfectly healthy and fine developmentally). She has great hand eye coordination and wants everything in sight! She's particularly enjoying banging and rattling things now. She gets quite excited about rattles these days. She absolutely loves to read still. She sits through multiple books, turning the pages and kicking in delight and grabbing for the pictures! She is just as adorable, and fun and lovely as ever!

No comments: