Oct 3, 2008

Baby Updates

So the last appointment we obviously found out it is a girl, I only gained one pound and she is perfectly positioned! I think I am equally excited about all three of those things. I feel her kicking under my right ribs all the time. Sometimes she wakes me up at night. She is very active! Here I am at 30 weeks! The same day that I found out it’s a girl for sure I went out and bought the perfect fabric. I made this valence and I’m going to use the extra to cover that pillow in the chair.Also, my drawers are starting to fill with clothing. I’ve gotten some and my mom has gotten us LOTS! At first it was all gender neutral stuff, which I still enjoy because if we have a boy next time I don’t want to have to buy ALL new stuff. But now she’s gotten me some super duper cute pink stuff. (Thanks mom!) Along with blankets and toys and diapers and such. At this rate I won’t even need any showers!

And these are the “Congratulations we’re having a girl!” flowers that Jason brought home the other night. What a sweetie!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Yay! Our girls are gonna be so close in age - it will be so fun!!! Most of my stuff is PINK - I kinda wish I would have a bit more neutral stuff. But I also have tons of clothes and I feel very blessed. I just don't have a place to put it all yet...

Cheryl said...

Your valance looks great! Glad you like the girlie clothes. And what a sweetie of a husband you have, bringing you flowers to celebrate!

Krissy said...

Kudos to Jason for bringing home flowers!! The pink stuff is very cute. The nice thing about baby clothes is that there is such an abundance, every has to have them, everyone resells them and they are always making more and more!