Sep 6, 2011

Kitchen is DONE!

Well, at least when I'm feeling super duper crazy, I release that crazy energy into some serious productivity. I've sorted Ella's clothes and inventoried what she needs. I've organized closets and junk drawers and scrubbed holes right into the shower floors.

AND.........................

Drumroll please...................................................

WE FINISHED THE KITCHEN!!!

(okay so we still need to paint the ceiling patch and save up for crown molding.......but it's been such a long bleeping process, I'm just gonna call it done or I might cry.)


Might I remind you:

BEFORE AFTER BEFORE AFTER I love our dining room. I still don't love cooking. But I love my dining room.THE chandelier I wanted...found on Craigs List for a steal! The long hoped for, much saved for, if I could marry an inanimate object, I would...countertops!!!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Any improvement in this old house of mine is huge. I love the color of the formica countertops. Taking a cue from that long scratch on the original ones, I’m extremely careful not to do anything to damage them, but they are pretty durable.