What if this wasYOUR nephew?
Wouldn't you be SCREAMING for HELP?
Wouldn't you be sacrificing EVERYTHING to make her well?
THIS IS someone's CHILD,
Someone's NIECE or NEPHEW.
ARE YOU HELPING?
- How much money do you spend on going out to eat?
- How much do you spend on coffee?
- How much money do you spend on entertainment?
- How much money do you spend on more clothes, more shoes, more jewelry?
- How much money do you spend on Christmas presents for people that really NEED nothing?
- How much money do you spend on toys for a child that has so many they don't know what to do with them all?
Do you spend more on those things than you do on saving these children's lives? If you do, there is something wrong. I have been just as guilty as the next person of this. However, through a book I have been reading and a series my church has been doing...my heart has been broken. My eyes have been opened. And my life is changing as a result.
27,000 children die EVERY DAY
from preventable causes like hunger, lack of clean water and preventable diseases.
YOU CAN HELP. HERE'S JUST A FEW WAYS.
Find a cause. Find a reputable organization. Get involved. GIVE!