Nov 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



I love this comic! I stole it from my mother's blog. I thought it would give my friends a good chuckle and particularly thought it was humor Steve would enjoy.

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving no matter where you were or who you were with! Jason and I slept in, which is 7am for me these days! (That's just so wrong! I used to be a champion sleeper but I've been having sleep issues with this new job so 5am is normal, 6am is great, and 7am is sleeping in! Ask Jason how he likes that!) I baked a cream cheese filled pumpkin roll for desert because I don't like pumkin pie, then we had a leisurely breakfast, I threw together some candied sweet potatoes and headed over to my sister's house where we were all gathering. We had great time together cooking and talking, laughing and of course eating. Then Jason ate and ran as he headed out to hunt (no luck yet...bummer).

Then I went with my sister to three horse barns to do her rounds with her. She's so talented with horses! We visited one place to check out a horses swollen leg and she sweat wrapped it. Then we went to a barn to feed, water and hay 6 horses and on to the big 'un to feed, water and hay, I don't know, 30 or more horses. I love tagging along and helping her out. We even took a peek a few horses that I may get to start riding because they need to be excercized and I might go for a ride with her Saturday! I can't wait! She dropped me back off at my mothers where I met Jason after his unsuccessful hunt and we hung out there a bit before we headed home. I was a lovely day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Well thanks for admitting you stole it from me! Now I suppose I should figure out who I stole it from and give them credit, too! It was good to hear what you and Jen were doing when you were gone so long. Poor Jason. I think he was wishing you would hurry back and rescue him! :-)

Sarah said...

Oh stop! He was not! He likes hanging out with you!

Anonymous said...

I like hanging out with you.