Here's an idea how an amount that seems so small to us can be so BIG in the lives of others...
Between the photo cards, envelopes and stamps (a mere $25-$35),
- more than $200 dollars worth of food to starving children in other countries
- two months worth of safe shelter, food, counseling, and healthcare for an abused or exploited child
- a month'ss worth of safe haven, food, healthcare, and education to an AIDS orphan
- seeds, tools, hoes, watering cans and training on how to produce food for families facing famine or crop failure
- a month of healthcare, food, trauma care and vocational training for rescued child soldiers
Think about it. Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and help someone less fortunate do the same!