I don't have to dig deep, here are some of my list toppers of what I'm thankful for!
- All of my family, not a cliche, truly.
- Knowing Jesus as my Savior. Also, not a cliche, I need Him every day!
- A really a wonderful pregnancy overall and still feeling great at 39 weeks!
- Having these few last precious days to savor with just my husband and I.
- Superb friends.
- Land in the country. (I'll be honest, there are days I have to work to be thankful for the home that sits on that land, but I AM thankful for a home!)
- The extreme priviledge of working today and getting to spend the Holiday with a group of amazing individuals and the moment where I was asked to say Grace at the dinner table and had the opportunity to Thank the Lord and praise Him while holding hands with all the folks I work with!