Dec 28, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!


A little belated, but Merry Christmas! Hope Everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We did Christmas Eve at our house with my family. Jen and Chad's furnace broke and they thought they might not even make it! But never fear, crisis averted. It was a minor carbon build up. They were soon on their way to our home, better late than never. We ended up missing the Christmas service, but I had cooked up a creative way to get everyone involved in reading the Christmas Story from Luke Chapter Two in order to start our night off remembering and reflecting on the real meaning of Christmas. We had a nice meal, opened presents and visited.

Christmas Day was spent with Jason's family. It was great to visit with them, and especially see Adam who we haven't seen in a very very long time. Although it was a bit hard to pull him away from his video game :) We ate food, opened presents...opened presents...opened presents, ate food, played cards, ate food and then returned home. Hunter was thoroughly impressed with the whole ordeal ;)

I went back to work the next day, but all is well because I really enjoy my new work. It's much more relaxed. I love the clients and the co-workers. There is little to no stress involved, I don't take work home, and if I work overtime I choose if I do and I get paid time and a half. Jason likes me new job a lot too. He's on break until the 2nd and has been a busy little bee getting things done around the house and also taking multiple days to fish. The Christmas Tree has already come down in order to move the couch back to it's normal position and make room for the elliptical to come upstairs. Time to work of all those goodies we ate :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cute pictures! Hunter looks all Christmassed out. :-) Hey, do you actually USE that elliptical machine? Good for you! I thought you hated it, and figured you must have gotten rid of it.