Dec 8, 2007

Deck the Halls!...and other odds and ends.

We've decorated the inside and outside of our house and I certainly am now living in that winter wonderland I was hoping for! Here's what she looks like like all dolled up!
In other news...I did not sleep all day as I told you all I had planned. I was actually rather productive on my two days off. I cleaned and ran errands and took Hunter for a nice long walk (He just LOVES the snow!). We had a long overdue dinner with some friends of ours. And I also planned/shopped/baked up a storm for Jason's Birthday which is tomorrow. I've cooked up some good stuff (no pun intended) to make his day special. I'm not sure it tops or potentially even matches what he did for me but it'll be a great day and he'll love it! Now I'm off to Portland to try on bridesmaids dresses as I am a bridesmaid in two of my best friends upcoming weddings!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Ooooooh, pretty! Definitely very festive! I love how you even decorated the light fixture, and you got both cats in the picture. :-)

Now, how are you going to keep Jason from discovering and eating all his special birthday treats while you are away?