Aug 9, 2008

We're Outta Here

I'm sitting on my bare living room floor right now typing this post. Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary! We celebrated with me working 7am-11pm, coming home going immediately to sleep and waking at 6am to finish the last of the packing. Yippee!

The back of the semi that is parking in our driveway is packed to the hilt. We're loading up my car with the items we need to take with us and praying they all fit because it's raining and we cannot utilize the bed of Jason's truck as we had hoped. And there will still be a pile of stuff for J to take to my moms Monday morning before the closing! Joy. This is why I love moving SOOooo much!

Then we're off to the interim house on China Lake where I don't think we'll have internet for a while. The land should be ready for the trailer by Thursday if all goes as planned. Then it will probably be a few days and the trailer can be moved up. Then we'll have to get the oil tank and electricity hooked up. The electricity might take the longest but hopefully it'll go lickety split. Then we'll carpet and paint and move in. How long that whole process will all take is anyones guess, but I'm praying for a few weeks! How exciting to think we could be in our new place on our new land in a matter of two or three weeks!

Please pray for all to go smoothly and for few tears as I say goodbye to my home! :(

1 comment:

Angie Cousins said...

Oh man, it's so sad. It's not going to be the same spying on people I don't know!:)
I got online yesterday to see which days you needed help moving and then checked your blog and it looks like we missed all the action. Let us know if you need any help unloading!
Ang