May 10, 2008

This Time It's For Real!

A while back I posted a picture of a sweet little infant hoping to momentarily get everyone's hearts racing and hopes up thinking that I was announcing I was pregnant. I wasn't of course but this time it's for real! I'm pregnant and that fuzzy little blob is our baby and that seemingly miss-shapen space it's in is my uterus. (Don't worry it's not miss-shapen, it's just cause my bladder was in the way :)


We've been trying for a year and a half and so were ECSTATIC to see TWO pink lines not one on a pregnancy test in late March! We waited to totally let the cat out of the bag until we had our first ultrasound and knew everything was fine...which it is. Yay! I'm only in my 10th week so we covet your prayers for an uncomplicated and full term pregnancy and a healthy baby at the end! My due date is Dec. 6th and Jason would like me to try to hold the child in until the 9th so I can have it on his birthday. Ummm yeah, I'll see what I can do.

While we are completely thrilled, you can expect some very candid upcoming posts about the joys of being pregnant :) I get through it by continually telling myself how much I wanted this and that it's completely worth it!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!!!! That's fantastic news! Congratulations you guys :o)

Cheryl said...

Yippee!!! I am so happy for you and Jason! And I'm glad the gag order is finally lifted so I can talk about it, too! It has been SO hard keeping my big mouth shut about this wonderful news for the last month!
Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Holy MOLEY!!! I'm so happy for you. I think you should hold out 'til December 17th so your baby can be born on MY birthday :)

You two will be wonderful parents and I'm so excited to read more about your adventures in pregnancy, infancy, toddling....

Esther said...

Wooohooo!!! I don't have to keep a secret anymore! (I was having a hard time with my pregnancy brain...)

All I can say is yay yay yay! It is gonna be fun being pregnancy buddies together : )

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for you! I can't wait to read your future posts!

Congratulations!

Debby

Anonymous said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24555714>1=43001

Top baby names of 2007... just some food for thought :)

Brad and Rebecca said...

OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATS!!! This is SOOO exciting!!!