Jan 11, 2008

Odds and Ends

This week has been busy because I've been doing some training for work and I spent every day in a drab room trying not to fidget so much that I shake the whole table and then coming home and studying. But that's done and I passed everything with a 100%!

However I did get some quality (much needed) time in with friends. Krissy was in town so we went out to a lovely dinner and had fun catching up. Then I stopped by Tara's the next day and Steph and Jesse were there. We had some good girl talk and discovered some unknown inventions that really blew our minds (sorry that one was a bit of an inside joke). And the next day I played hair stylist and gave Steph a haircut and then Steph, Tara, Jesse and I went to Margaritas for a little going away celebration dinner to bid Steph fairwell as she heads to Vermont Saturday :(We're all in denial that she's actually leaving). But thanks to a great man named Ryan, she'll be coming back in half a year to be his wife anyway!

All in all a good week and I'm looking forward to getting back to my old work schedule where I don't have to work 5 days a week!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a busy and fun week. Congrats on passing with 100%! I knew you'd do great.

Ryan and Steph said...

Hey, hey thanks for the shout out! AND LOOK LOOK I'M READING YOUR BLOG!!!