Jan 14, 2008

A Little Piece of Heaven!

Oh the joy! It's snowing again and I have the day off. It's been leisurely. A little pre-storm shopping trip and work-out. Some cleaning and organizing of the basement and now just pure relaxation, nuzzled in the corner of the couch gazing out my window at the falling flakes.

You know what makes this even better? A little piece of heaven I like to call...the Coca-Mocha. I don't care what you say, my mom coined that term when I was a child and and also invented the drink. I had not had this blissful beverage in YEARS and this morning as I rolled my shopping cart down the coffee aisle in the grocery store I decided it was high time to make it a York family tradition as well. If you do not know what I'm talking about, let me introduce you to this warm mug of deliciousness!

You make a mug of your favorite hot chocolate. Then you add a spoonful of instant coffee. Top off with a touch of creamer, stir it up and you've got yourself a Coca-Mocha! (A little whip cream never hurt anyone either!) It couldn't be any simpler...and yet it couldn't be any yummier! It's bound to make any snow storm complete!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Ah, you're bringing back some good memories! Glad to hear you enjoyed the new snow. Sounds like a good way to spend the day.